Natalie Comes Home!

Our journey to adopting our daughter from China. A hundred years from now it will not matter what size my bank account was or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.

March 05, 2006

Home at last posted by Mama

Ahh, what a sweetheart!
all tuckered out from her first night

Hubby's cousins met us at the airport and I almost cried as soon as I saw them! Something about having come full circle on this journey is very overwhelming. I could tell they are as smitten as we over Natalie. She is charming, funny and full of giggles. She loves us and we love her. It is so wonderful to see her eyes light up when she sees me. I can not tell you how amazing it is to have such a stong bond already. She loves being in Daddy's strong arms. She loves her new room and is exporing more everyday. She crawls over to her book shelf and pulls all the books down and gets very excited. So I pick one and we read it. She loves watching the birds out the window while she eats in her highchair and saw her first squirrel. She was very curious about that!

We all have the flu, glug, so will write more later. We have tons of pictures to post and will do so asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home