Natalie Comes Home!

Our journey to adopting our daughter from China. A hundred years from now it will not matter what size my bank account was or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.

February 01, 2006

TRAVEL DATES! China Here We Come!

WoooHoo! We leave the 17th of February! The best Valentines present we could ever have! In two weeks time we'll be on our way to Hong Kong and will meet our darling daughter the next day in Xi'an, Shaanxi. Wow, this is truly amazing and humbling. We are blessed. I can not wait to meet our little girl and fill her up with hugs and kisses!

I don't have an itenerary now, but we will most likely post some pictures within 3 or 4 days of arriving, so have a peek back! Thank you to all our family and friends for you thoughts and support. A very special Thank you to my Sister and Brother-In-Law, who have made this adoption possible! Without them, we may have been sitting here still without a family. Now we'll begin a tradition of family fun everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home