Natalie Comes Home!

Our journey to adopting our daughter from China. A hundred years from now it will not matter what size my bank account was or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.

May 12, 2006

I got my first kiss today!


What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! I got my first kiss from Natalie this morning. I gave her a big loud smooch on her cheek and she popped one right back to me all slobbery and cute! She now loves her Simon husky dog that Marie & Sarah gave to her and hugs him every day. She loves to read and this book about the ocean has lots of texture built into the pages so she can feel each page even if she can't yet say the words. We bought that Scottie Dog outfit at Strausberg's. They have well made clothes and when they have a sale...that's the time to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home