Natalie Comes Home!

Our journey to adopting our daughter from China. A hundred years from now it will not matter what size my bank account was or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.

July 29, 2005

Waiting For Natalie

We have been waiting for Natalie since we first decided to submit our application in September of 2004. We had been waivering as to when we could submit our application, because although we had the money for submittal, would we have enough for the first installment?

Then we were blessed with a phone call from my sister. She asked if we'd submitted our application yet. When we said no she said well, wait no longer. We will be able to help you. I had to hand the phone over to DH, because the tears started flowing. All the uncertainty was over. All the questions of when were over. My brother-in-law has suppported our decision to adopt from the start and came up with the idea to provide us a financial loan.

Our application had been ready for sometime, we just needed to date our signatures. We mailed our application off on September 15th, 2004!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home